Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Emails and Inside Jokes

FROM DAVID, A NEW FRIEND OF MINE THROUGH THIS BLOGSITE:

Wow, I cant beleve this. Me and my friends have the same attraction to the number 43!!!
It's an inside joke with us...long story. Your blog is amazing! It's good to know were the only people out there that love 43!

I WROTE BACK, WANTING TO KNOW THE INSIDE JOKE:

Well it started with a friend playing Halo 2 on Xbox live. He had another friend that at the end of a game no matter what the score, he would say in a deep voice "FORTY-THREE" Now all my friends and I always laugh at anything with the number 43.

NOW, IF MY XBOX DECIDED TO GLITCH, I HOPE THIS IS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME TOO. THANKS DAVID!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also have a fascination with the number forty-three, and it came about during what could only be described as an extended moment of ontological upheaval in my life. Sadly, quite a bit of hard work I did regarding the number was lost during an impromptu ritual by a stream, at the end of which the notebook containing said work was thrown into the stream, never to be seen again -- as far as I know.

Anyway, I figured that I would point out the fact that you do not count the age of Elvis Presley at death among the interesting occurances of fourty-three within our cultural framework. He was forty-three.

Peace,
P.A. Centaur, DRCTRT#1