Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Forty-Three Questions

When searching for 43 facts & figures, I ran across many blogs that alluded to "the forty-three questions" but didn't give a clear description of what these questions were. The only deduction that I could make was they were spiritual in nature, related to God, and some how dealt with 9/11/01 (maybe?).

So, I did my research. I think that the 43 questions were written by Joseph B. Ehrlich in 2002 as a response to 9/11. You can find the treatise here.

I am not 100% that this is the only "43 questions" or even the one that everyone seems to be talking about in broken English.

Here are the links of the places I found the original allusions:

Who Me?: "Watch, which I stick violently on the forty-three questions on the seventh."
Worldelement: "As if they came back again, and dropped he had not one by the forty-three questions."
oh no.: "It be imagined I brought me against the forty-three questions."
Watching tomorrow with one eye, keeping the other on yesterday: "'Forty-three questions of the key. The field in once?' 'Not a horse could have some twenty weapons.'"
Somnambulist motorcycle: "Sometimes love I only forty-three questions which made much to the wreck of."

There are more. Lots more. No good indication of what is going on. HELP!!

No comments: