Monday, May 08, 2006

Nascar


So I'm not really a Nascar fan, but I have a good friend who is. Since 43 is a popular number in Nascar, I tend to cheer for the 43 car, regardless of the driver, whenever I hang out with Kim. Last year, the driver was a bit disappointing, but things have changed.

This year, the 43 car is driven by Bobby Labonte and is sponsored by Cheerios. Kim made me watch the first 80 or so laps of the Richmond Crown Royal race on Saturday. So, I figured that today I would check on Mr. Labonte's standings and post them for all my Nascar loving friends, even though Kim doesn't use the internet, and I think she might be my only Nascar loving friend.

Anyway, Labonte came in 24th (unofficially at this point) and won $104,761. In the overall standings, Labonte is currently 27th. You can look at his full stats here: http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/nextel/drivers/2. But for some reason, I doubt that you will.

No comments: