Wednesday, May 24, 2006

43 Delaware

051206_1754.jpg

My family gets together each April or May to celebrate my grandfather's birthday and have a family reunion. We always go to the same lake. Back in the day, each cabin was named after a state, thus the old "Delaware" on the side of the cabin. Now, they all have numbers. I found cabin 43 and wanted to take a picture of it.

I am standing there with my cameraphone, very close to the window and door, when the people who had rented that particular cabin drive up and catch me. What do you say? "Hi, I have this incredible obsession with the number 43." They'd think I was crazy (not that everyone reading this blog doesn't suspect something similar, but that is another story). So I told them that I was from Delaware. They bought it.

No comments: