Wednesday, January 11, 2006

We will rise up

It's not just me. There are many other people out there in the world who have this same numerical obsession, and luckily I have (somewhat) created a place for us to all convene and talk about our sundry 43 experiences.

One such person, Shaun, has a fascinating photobucket full of 43 pictures with their associated html/img/url codes. He wrote me an email saying that he has about 100 such found 43's, and he is working on uploading them all into photobucket. So far, so good, if I do say so myself. Which I do.

Other than the obvious, Shaun and I also have another strange coincidence in common: both of our 43 obsessions began at the wee age of 15. It is pretty pretty freaky, Shaun. Yep.

Now when you send me a comment on myspace, I fully expect that one of Shaun's pictures be incorporated.

Here are my favorites thus far:


No comments: