Monday, May 30, 2005

Start Here

When I was 15 years old, I was over at my friend's house for a sleep-over. I had an amazing dream, but it loses something when I tell it. If you remember the Sesame Street bit where there was a pinball looking screen, and they would sing 1,2,3,4,5...6,7,8,9,10...11..12. I dreamt that, but the numbers kept going and going until the number 43 flashed to me. It was something marvelously psychodelic, and I woke up to shake my friend Eric awake to tell him about it. He was a guru for our group in some ways, and he portented that my dream must have some startling significance for me that I must immediately determine.

So now I get to start fresh, again, and try to get my 43 information on the web, again, for my own happiness. I imagine that there are very few other people as interested in this number, but that effects me very little. Interested or not, here we go....

No comments: